Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Baaaack...

Thank you one and all for the support and the prayers and all the kind comments about how wonderful I am...LOL. I feel fine and "very connected" with all the lines and tubes hanging off of my body and members.

Seriously, this is not a pleasant experience, but one that I must endure to assure I am around for a bit longer. One of the doctor's said I had the heart of a 49 year old man now (actually he said 50). So its not a bad deal
when you think about it.

Steve

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad you are baccckk

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're doing well enough to be a smart-ass, then that's saying a lot! Thank you, Dr. Tovar!

    Johnny had his wisdom teeth out yesterday, about an hour after you went in for surgery; no comparison, but still requires some watching. He is willing himself into wellness with a singularity of mind that is utterly amazing. Of course, he wants to go to the movies this afternoon....

    You are in our prayers, Steve. Never doubt it. I love you.

    Midge

    ReplyDelete