Sunday, May 29, 2011

Going Home..........

I thought it a good idea to let everyone know that I am going home this early Sunday afternoon, and to express my thanks to all who have followed me on this blog, and to all who have prayed for or shown their support for a pilgrim that set out on a journey many weeks ago. That journey is still far from finished, indeed, I don't think it ever is completed.

I can never express in words my appreciation and love for my Sue, and for the devotion she has shown to  me and my recovery. This has been no joy for her. She has ridden every foot of the way and endured every hour of each day of this journey. I have seen the fatigue in her face and the resolve in her manner. She has put up with things she has an extreme distaste for. We have grown together....kind of like soldiers in the
front line trenches of a very personal war.

I'll write more later today, after settling in at home and visiting Mom.

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment